Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nail-Aween Challenge: Day 5-10... Better Late than Never :)

So I got behind on uploading photos from the Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge... Well October 31st, has passed already, but I did complete the challenge... Just busy  and didn't get a chance to upload yet.

Today I uploaded all Days 5-10 to complete the challenge.  Sorry for being tardy to the party, I hope you can all forgive <3  Here we go with the photos...
Day 5: Ghost Nails

Day 6: Frankenstein
Day 7: Spider Nails
Day 8: Witch Nails
 Day 9: Pumpkin Nails
 Day 10: Halloween Inspired Nails

Again, I do apologize for letting you all down especially Dahlia, who put this challenge together.  But I had fun participating, thank you :)

On another note, The winner of the Giveaway was selected and contacted.  She has responded and her prize is on its way :)  The winner was Sarah T. [xoxo]  Thank you all for participating, it was fun.  Will be doing another Giveaway for the Holidays soon, so keep an eye out.  

<3jlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment