Friday, September 21, 2012

Make Up Your Face - Teal Love = Real Love

Teal love = Real love is a clear suspension made up different size teal & turquoise hex shapes, teal diamond shapes and also packed in are some holo hex shapes.
(in direct sunlight)
Consistency: This one was just perfect! 1 dip of this nail polish contained a little too much glitter... I had to eliminate some off the brush. Either way I love it <3

Coats
: 2 Coats. I love nail polishes packed with glitter & I like my nails that way also ;)

Dry Time
: Glitter polishes tend to dry rather quickly.  Like other Make Up Your Face polishes (by Lauren) this one dries rather quickly.  I waited 40-50 seconds before applying a 2nd coat.  Perfect for the impatient... :)

End Result
: Like most chunky glitter nail polishes, the end result of this glitter polish was rough/bumpy.  I used 1 coat of Seche Vite to even it out, which was enough to smooth it out.

Overall Thoughts?  As with any nail polish, make sure to roll the nail polish between your hands... it is the best way to get all of the glitters to get mixed in thoroughly with the rest of the suspension.  I really appreciate the fact that none of the glitters in this polish curled or wanted to pop off.  I enjoy this particular mix of glitters over a pink, orange or some other bright base color.  Lauren creates some truly amazing glitter polishes, she even makes eyeshadows, glitters, lipgloss, and nail polish jewelry!  You can find her products on her MakeUpYourFace [etsy] shop! And having bought multiple items from her, as a consumer I can honestly recommend her as a great seller!  Don't see exactly the sizes or polish options you're looking for?  Just contact her via etsy, facebook or email and she will be glad to send you an invoice for the specific items you want to purchase.  She knows how to do business ;)

Mani details
: Sally Hansen Complete Care 4-in-1, Sonia Kashuk - Tango Mango (1 coat), MakeUpYourFace - Teal Love = Real Love (2 coats), Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (1 coat)

 
Till next time... >.~
*This product was purchased by me
<3jlynn 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love the combo of all the different shapes and sizes of glitter!

    ReplyDelete