Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cult Nails - Untamed

First off, I want to say WELCOME!! to all of my new followers ;)  Please make yourself at home <3 I truly appreciate you all taking the time to share this polish madness with me!

Well, I didn't realize it till now, but my posts have lately consisted of pink polishes!  Ooops... oh well, these shades are fresh ;)  Here we have Cult Nails - Untamed.  Cult Nails website described this pink polish as... "cheery, sheer bubblegum pink that has a youthfully delightful multi-colored shimmer".  I definitely agree.  It was hard for me to capture the multi-color shimmer in this photo, but its there I promise!  Do you own any Cult Nails polish? 
Which shade is your favorite?
 
Cult Nails - Untamed (3 coats)
Cult Nails products can purchased
(this shade is listed as Limited Edition)
from their website [HERE] 
*This product was purchased by me
<3jlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment