Monday, December 3, 2012

Jindie Nails -Zomboy & A Liebster Award!!!!

I generally, don't like dark shade polishes with my skin tone... I dont know.  BUT I really like this one!! :)  It's like a blurple base jelly with fuschia and blue hex glitters in various sizes.  Application was smooth and it was opaque in only 2 coats, no undies this time!  I really love the combination of colors here...
Jindie Nails - Zomboy (2 coats)

Jindie Nails - Zomboy
You can find Jindie Nails on Etsy [HERE]... Jen's shop is currently on Vacation right now, but add her to your Favorites and sign up for email notifications to find out when her shop gets back to business! ;)
 -----------------------
PARTAAYYYY TIME!!!
Tabitha from Lacque Enthusiasm nominated me for
A Liebster Award... Awesome <3


In the same weekend I was also nominated by Sarah, Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Lacquer & Marrisa, Get Polished Up!  Thank you ladies!

I am only going to reply to 1 Award (since they are the same award), but please check out ALL 3 of these ladies blogs to see their responses to their awards and make sure you follow them ;)

 
Here are the details and rules for this award:

When you receive the award... 
  • Post 11 Random Facts about yourself.
    .
  • Answer 11 questions from the
    person who nominated you.
    .
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs
    (make sure you tell them you nominated them!)
    .
  • Ask ask them 11 questions.

    REMEMBER: You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers.

11 Random Facts About Me:

1.  I am a SUPER cat lover, my boyfriend calls me "cat lady"
2.  Ice cream can change my mood (from bad to good) quickly and drastically.
3.  I am a certified/licensed Pharmacy Technician.
4.  I used to have a horrible habit of biting my nails up to about a year ago... So glad I kicked that.
5.  I used to live in Wisconsin, moved to Chicago with my boyfriend 4 years ago.
6.  I have over 200 nail polish, 70% of which are untrieds :/
7.  I am open to all types of music, but I mostly listen to electronic, dubstep, trance... Some of my favorites are ellie goulding (electro/indie pop), skrillex, blackmill, swedish house mafia, florence + the machine (indie pop), calvin harris, lindsey stirling, nero, NERVO, afrojack, axwell, bassnectar, steve aoki, avicii... to name a few ;)  Just something about those dirty beats... <3
8.  I am pretty knowledgable when it comes to cars, I drive a Toyota Yaris (Vitz!), a modified Scion tC and a Honda Ruckus (scooter).
9.  I used to work in a electronics retail store, so I am very electronic & tech savvy :)  NO instruction books needed!
10.  When I was 14, I downloaded Photoshop and learned how to use it... since then I've been creating graphics for websites, family, friends and blogs.
11.  In real-life, I am very light/fair skin... often mistaken for Italian or Hawaiian or some other Mix.  I was born in Wisconsin, but my parents are from Mexico.  Therefore I am Mexican, lol.  I speak Spanish fluently and as for writing in Spanish... I can, for the most part, write anything in Spanish.  My boyfriend asked me HOW do I know how to do both fluently (since I was born in the US) and I don't really know, I don't remember anyone teaching me... I just do! ;)

11 Questions to Answer from lacque-enthusiasm:

1: What is your favorite polish-related memory?  When I found a local beauty supply store that sells nail polish, accessories and supplies at wholesale price.
2: What is your favorite sweet/dessert/candy?  i LOVE ice cream, any time of the year.
3: What's the weirdest food you've tried and liked?  To me it was weird at first... Congee (w/ preserved duck egg and pork), but I love it now!
4: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?  Toronto, Canada
5: As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?  A doctor
6: In your opinion, where should everyone go at least once?  Canada!
7: Cats or Dogs, and why?  Cats, I don't know why... Just never had a dog.
8: Funniest/weirdest name you've given a pet.  I named my Kitten... Kitten.  LOL
9: Funniest/most embarrassing pet name/nickname you've given a person.  I'll have to get back to you on that… o.O
10: Worst school memory.  I don't want to re-live my WORST school MEMORY, but probably in 7th grade... when me and my best friend were following a classmate on her way home (we lived in that direction also) to scare her for something she did to us at school... and she told her mom we were trying to beat her up, never even said anything to her though.  From that moment, my best friend’s mom made sure we split up and went our separate ways... I have never seen her since then.
11: What scent makes you nostalgic and why?  The smell of burning rubber... reminds me of [drift sideways] ;) and for some odd reason reminds me of brocolli.

My 11 nominees:
01.  Asmallbeautybudget
02.  Baroquefool
03.  Casualspark
04.  Absolutevarnish
05.  Awesomenessnails
06.  Ericasnailsandmore
07.  Fancyschmancynails
08.  josephayague
09.  Hand-yfeatsandothertreats
10.  Jenerallyspeaking
11.  Ei-lena
11 Questions for My Nominees:

1. Which do you prefer... coffee or tea?
2. What is your favorite food?
3.  What other hobbies or collections do you have?
4:  Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
5.  What is your favorite color?
6.   Soda... Dark or Clear (coke or sprite) If no soda, what's your go-to drink besides coffee or tea?
7.  Where is your favorite vacation spot (or where you'd like to vacation)?
8.  How many pets do you have, what kind of pets?
9.  What is your favorite candle scent?
10.  Do you have any sibilings?  How many?
11.  If there was 1 thing you would want your followers to KNOW, what would it be?

Thanks for reading!
*This product was purchased by me
<3jlynn

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! XD I will be putting my post up this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete